DiaRemedium is the ancient Chinese knowledge and components that are combined with modern technology resulted in the transdermal patches.
Patches against diabetes, which is unique, the active ingredients are absorbed through the skin.
Therapeutic substances through the bloodstream are transported to all parts of the body. In this way the therapeutic substances will be delivered to those organs, which require treatment.
How does it work?
Sticking plasters to feet, you will help your body get rid of diabetes. Patch existing herbal extracts gently provide the body the required amount of the active substance, as well as normalize blood glucose levels. In addition, the patch will help to prevent type 2 diabetes symptoms, such as shortness of breath, memory disorders, frequent urination, joint pain and stiffness.
Advantages Of DiaRemedium
- Without an adverse effect on the organism; made from medicinal plants
- It includes thousands of years of experience in Eastern medicine
- There is no need to perform complex procedures, thereby facilitating the treatment process
- The long-term results, which do not disappear even after treatment course exit
- The product has obtained the certificate of quality and is safe for use
- Does not cause stomach, intestine or liver damage compared to tablets and capsules
- Compared with injections, it do not abrade the skin
- Easy and convenient to use; just stick before going to sleep
- Receipt of all necessary certificates
- This not only helps to cure diabetes, but also prevents all the symptoms caused by diabetes
Beneficial effects on the body
- It helps to balance the hormones in the body;
- Strengthen the vascular wall;
- Normalizes blood pressure;
- Strengthens the heart beat;
- Lowers blood cholesterol levels;
- Strengthening the body’s defenses;
- Removes toxins.
What about the patches say doctors?
Nowadays, there are plenty of tools available for diabetes treatment. However, most of them are designed to prevent symptoms rather than to cure the disease.
These patches manufactured in America with Chinese medicinal herbs have a beneficial effect, and they help in the fight against diabetes and its complications.
Patches have strong effects that have been proven practical studies. Since they started to advise their patients cured of diabetes patients it is essential piedaudzis.
Chinese angelica (Angelica Sinensis)
Also known as dong quai or “female ginseng”. Plant yellowish brown root is well known in Chinese medicine that has been used for over a thousand years to treat cardiovascular disease, inflammation, infections, fatigue and high blood pressure, which is usually observed in the diabetic patients.
Pujerārijas root (Pueraria Radix)
Puerarīns, one of the known izoflamīniem can be found in a number of medicinal plants, such as Pujerārijas roots (Radix Puerariae), namely the kudzu plant. Radix Puerariae traditionally used to treat diarrhea, acute dysentery, deafness, and cardiovascular diseases.
Rehmannijas root (Rehmannia Radix)
This is a dead-nettle row (Lamiales) plant, which can be found in China. Also known as dihuang Chinese traditional healing R. glutinosa is used as a medicinal herb for the treatment of arthritis diseases.
Red peony root (Radix Paeoniae Rubra)
This plant has long been well-known Eastern healers as a remedy for diabetes. It possesses the characteristics of “feeding the liver and kidneys.”
Lychee fruit (Lycium barbarum)
Also known as Goji berries. Lychee fruit antioxidants are essential in the fight against free radicals. Antioxidants protect cells from damage that can lead to health problems. It is believed that antioxidants slow down the aging process, as well as helping in the fight against all kinds of diseases and ailments.